SupportSupporters of our Chapter include:
- The American Cancer Society, with whom we work as a team regarding prostate matters and who refer patients with prostate concerns to our chapter.
- Wichita Urology Group, who provide a meeting room* for our chapter Coordinating Committee, and Dr. A. J. Farha, who helped found our chapter and continues support.
- Ascension/Via Christi Cancer Resource Center, who also provide a meeting room* for our chapter Coordinating Committee as well as an abundance of resource information for not only prostate cancer, but all other cancers as well.
- Ascension/Via Christi Regional Medical Centers, who provide our monthly general meeting place* and refreshments at those meetings.
- Intrust Bank for excellent banking services and support
- QuikPrint 217 N. Pennsylvania, Wichita Tel: (316) 942-2208 who provides postcards/printing monthly for meeting notification to members.
- Victory in the Valley, a support organization for all type cancers with whom we work as a team regarding prostate matters and who refer patients with prostate concerns to our chapter.
- Medical Professionals who volunteer their expertise with presentations on the many aspects of prostate cancer education and support.
- The many members of our chapter who volunteer their time, talent and financial support to keep our chapter active and effective in order to educate and support all who seek counsel/mentoring regarding prostate concerns.
- Those national pharmaceutical companies who provide support necessary to impart latest research and technology to prostate cancer support organizations.
* Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, in-person meetings have been cancelled until further notice.